Can I help?

Hello,

Yesterday I have added myself to the Debian GNU/Hurd mailinglist. I think it
might be a good idea to tell something about myself...

My name is Daniel De Kok, I'm 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands.
Nowadays I'm doing highschool, and I expect to do University after that. I've
been using GNU/Linux for about 5 years. At school we use Linux as
a proxyserver/firewall (I introduced Linux at our school and installed the
proxy and the rest of the network). About half a year ago I downloaded GNU/Hurd
for the first time (the very old gnu-0.2 tarball). Nowadays I use Marcus'
991025(?) snapshot.

I'd really like to contribute to the (Debian) GNU/Hurd project(s). I'm not a
very good programmer (although I wrote some Linux kernel hacks/patches), but I
can write/translate documentation, do testing, porting, etc...

With best regards,
Daniel De Kok