Re: Help on offer.

Hi Bill,
  I'm posting this reply with debian-hurd as well as the original
addresses.  Debian-hurd seems to be the primary HURD help listing.  The
following URL will get you to mailing list sign-up for debian-hurd and I
am including a URL to the debian-hurd mailing list archives and dox page
that we do have:

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/
http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-doc

I would very much like to assist you in your documentation project for
HURD, please feel free to contact me.

Jim