Re: Dselect working

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 10:55:42AM -0700, Brent Fulgham wrote:
> Along with Marcus's latest batch of uploads, I have re-build fileutils with
> Mark's patch for 'df'.  This may not be in the archive yet, but you can get
> it from the Incoming directory.

Thanks Brent.

> The upshot of this is that dpkg-ftp is now functional, so you can
> automatically update
> your system over ftp, rather than downloading everything by hand and then
> installing.

Oh, a warning: The first person who asks for apt will be dumped into a pit
with honey. Just so that nobody says he didn't knew afterwards.

;)

`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org  Check Key server
Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de                        PGP Key ID 36E7CD09
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/