Dying translator

Hi,

	I just installed the Hurd with the new debian packages ( thanks God ( or
Marcus ?) for the perl package I missed last time... ), but I got a problem
with networking. Every time I try to use the network, it just doesn't work.
When I try to ping localhost, it just says "Translator died.". I don't want it
to die.
	The translator is set up in the way the native-install script does it. I
made some experiments, but no success. It just dies every time, no matter how
is the translator set up.
	Does anyone has an idea what's wrong?

Thanks

Michal Prihoda