Re: Ewww! Qwerty!

Since people are talking about keyboards I might as well vent this.
It might sound silly to you, but I sometimes wish I had a keyboard
with more symbols (and a character set in my system to match).  I don't
know how many new keys this would require, but just one extra row would
even be nice, possibly with shift symbols like the number keys have.
To start with, I would want single keys and characters for greater-than/
equal to, less-than/equal to, and some logic symbols -- and, or, not,
xor.  Also union and intersection.  In addition, I would want to add
the greek alphabet to the set of symbols that the programming language
allows in identifiers.  This would make me very happy.  When will we
find escape from the world of trigraphs and suchlike barbarisms?