Re: New packages and work in progress

On Wed, Jul 28, 1999 at 01:36:59PM -0400, Francois Duplessis-beaulieu wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> >
> > * New installation scripts
> >
> > I will upload them in a few minutes to www.debian.org/ports/hurd. They are
> > to be used with the new perl packages, dpkg and the new Hurd.
>
> I can't find those scripts! If you go to
> http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install you'll see that the links
> for cross-install, native-install and dpkg-hurd are broken.

Argh, okay. Damn. I forgot to add the subdirectory to the Makefile.

You see, the web pages of Debian are very nice, but they are automatically
generated from Makefiles, so we can support many languages and all these
nice features. But this also means I have a hard time finding out if my
Makefiles are correct :)

> Can somebody tell me where I can find the new installation scripts?

This time I will send them to you privately. However, in a few hours, the
web pages are automatically updated, and the scripts should be there. If
not, I will try harder.

Thanks for reporting this bug,