Re: some debs

   Misses the definition of MAXPATHLEN in <sys/param.h>. I have installed
   libc0.2-dev 2.1.1-12. Is there any packet I have missed to install or is there
   no such definition ? After defining MAXPATHLEN myself just for
   testing-purposes it compiled well...

I'm not very much into HURD servers yet, but from what I know,
MAXPATHLEN would have no meaning under the HURD since pathnames do not
suffer from any arbitrary limit. So, although setting it at some value
(whatever it is) would work, it is definitely not to be done.
If you want to port these programs, you'll have to handle arbitrarily
long path names.

HINTW (Hope I'm Not Too Wrong ;)
Aymeric