Re: Installation

   > I was asking about the entry point in the gnumach kernel;

     i386/i386at/boothdr.S.

m68k/amiga/locore.S ;)

Anyway, looking just at the asm source won't be of much
help. Hopefully, almost all of the interesting sources are programmed
in C. I guess the first C file of interest is in model_dep.c (in your
particular machine directory), and then kern/bootstrap.c or something
like that (I don't have the sources here).

It all depends on what you are interested in. The limit between
machine-dependent and independent code is quite clear, which helps a
lot.

[On what was said about serverboot etc...]
The execution of serverboot is almost the last thing done, and it
occurs within a kernel thread, which means that everything is up (in
order: VM, devices, scheduling).

HTH,
Aymeric