Re: Recompiling GNUMach

Per Lundberg <plundis@chaosdev.org> writes:

> I need to recompile GNUMach to get support for the AltGr key, but I seem
> to need a tool called 'mig' to do this.. in which package is this?

Apparently there's no Debian package for the native mig, but it's
easy to compile and install it from the source:

ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/src/mig-1.0.2.tar.gz

(BTW, since you're recompiling GNUmach, I suggest you leave out
all the drivers you don't need.  My /boot/gnumach is only 475084
bytes; compare that to the 1667772-byte Debian monster.  I don't
know how much that affects runtime memory usage, though.)