Re: books about the hurd

I recently got "Programming Under Mach" by Boykin, Kirschen, Langerman,
and LoVerso. It's out of print but you may be able to get it through
Amazon or the like. It's based on Mach 2.5; someone else would have to
tell you how relevant it is to GNUMach, but I imagine there is at least
some degree of similarity. Anyone know?

dean.