Re: Hurd installation

On Tue, May 18, 1999 at 07:01:47PM -0500, Ashutosh S. Rajekar wrote:
> 	Sorry, I didn't know about this, I thought that a "Linux box" as
> described by Matthew Vernon in the HTML document "The easy guide to
> installing Hurd on a Linux box." could mean any distribution. I use Redhat
> Linux, and it does not have dpkg installed. Thanks for the info. Please
> let me know where to search for 'dpkg' for RedHat-5.2.

On any Debian mirror you can find it in

I don't have installation instructions. Someone please write them and submit
them to Matthew, so they can be included in the easy guide.

"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>