Re: CVS repository for GNUMach?

From: Aymeric Vincent <Aymeric.Vincent@emi.u-bordeaux.fr>
Subject: CVS repository for GNUMach?
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:03:00 +0200

>  Is the version in this repository `up-to-date' (i.e. are the changes
> made by Okuji often committed)?

  No. If your computer can mount AFS, you can see the repository,
/afs/sipb.mit.edu/project/hurddev/cvsroot. And, if not, you can still
see the repository by a WWW browser. The URL is
http://www.mit.edu/afs/sipb.mit.edu/project/hurddev/cvsroot/.

>  I think it would be much easier for us porters to have a CVS
> repository somewhere (even if we don't commit, just to keep up with
> the changes).

  If you may provide a mirror site for the cvs, ask Thomas or Roland
how to mirror the repository.

OKUJI Yoshinori  <okuji@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>           ^o-o^
http://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~okuji (in English)     m /