Re: a little sketching is better than a long talk

 EM> I found only texts, good explanations, yes, but never a little
 EM> sketching with circles, rectangles and arrows representing the
 EM> different entities and the way they talk to each other.

 EM> Are there such architectural drawings?

I made some rough ones a long time ago, and they're not really great,
but they're at
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd-noframes/gords-hurd-and-linux.html.

 EM> If there aren't, I'm gonna make some with xfig. Who is interested
 EM> in correcting them?

I'll certainly offer a critique if you give me an URL.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org>  //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
Committed to freedom and diversity \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)