Hurd Network?

Hello Fellow Hurders :)

Hello all .. ive been exploring my hurd system for a couple of hours now
:)
i wanted to know if anyone successfully has gotten this thing on the net
..
i have a local lan so its not a problem .. im just not sure how to check
the network or where to start... im still in single user mode and i have
no clue how to create a /etc/fstab .. im so used to those purty dialog
progs for linux :( .. anyways if anyone can point me to a Hurd-Network
HOWTO of some sort i would be happy. thanks

happy hurding
thanks in advance

zero
Debian GNU/Linux Potato Power