Project name

[#include <not.subscribed.to.this.list.please.cc.replies.h>]

I don't know if this was discussed already (I did search the
archives), but the name "Debian GNU/Hurd" is veeery wrong :-)

"GNU/Linux" essentially means "GNU system with Linux dumped in
as the kernel"; Hurd is implied in a "true" GNU system. For
those mathematically inclined, {1,2,3} + {1} = {1,2,3}.
Maybe this is nitpicking, but "Debian GNU" looks much nicer
doesn't it?

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----