Screen porting (was Re: FAQ ??)

> I had a go at it, and much to my surprise it compiled fine.  It
> doesn't do much when I try to run it though, and I have a feeling that
> it might have something to do with the term[cap|info] stuff.  I'm
> quite clueless when it comes to these sorts of things though, so
> please don't assume that anything I say is worth much. :-)  I haven't
> had much time to play around with it lately, but I'll post a message
> if I'd get something to work.

OK - I'll try this package too. Before I do anything useful with hurd, I
have to move large dirctories around, so hurd doesn't need my linux
partition anymore....

Matthew

p.s. isn't the fact that hurd can't use big partitions a bit of a bug?

--
Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

matthew@debian.org,
Selwyn College Computer Support