Re: Installation Problem

> I tryed all the number between 0 and 3 !! I may be too idiot for the idiot
> guide

Nonono! It's the idiot's guide because it's written _by_ an idiot :) (see
my other email where I screw up partition numbers for proof of this)
> (Perfectly possible ;-) So i would suggest an example in it for the persons
>like me.

As you may have noticed, the idiot's guide is being re-written.
Unfortunatly, my health is ***** again, so this may take a day or two to
finish. I'll try and clarify the section on partition names though.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

Selwyn College Computer Support