Re: Need help with netbase

On Mon, 18 Jan 1999, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> So, someone has to reimplement this, or otherwise hack around it.

These are probably going to need reimplementation.

> I build a very very minimal netbase, which has at least fine configuration
> files and inetd. I don't upload it to the Debian site (should I?). Instead,
> it will be in ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/debian

maybe call it hurd-netbase and put it on debian temporariy.  And also add
it to the base distro.

> Someone please test if at least inetd works, you have to start it manually
> though (I think), and if the conf files are okay.

I'll do this tomorrow :)

> I think netbase should be added to the list of packages which have to be
> mainatined seperately from the Linux version :)

*nod*
--- Max/TazQ/MTFFM/Whatever My Nickname Is Today (http://crazy.ml.org)

Warning: This email is for informational purposes only.  Do not ingest,
digest, reject, inject, deject, osmose or otherwise process this email.
If taken internally, seek psychiatric help immediately.