Re: Roadmap

Hi!

working on over the next few days:

1) Releasing an official Debian glibc package that works on the Hurd.

I've finally gotten the Hurd parts of the Debian glibc packaging
basically stabilized.  I've sent patches to Joel Klecker, and once he
and I have a chance to coordinate, I should be uploading new glibc
packages (based on 2.0.109) pretty soon.

2) Improving the GRUB Debian package.

There are several patches for GRUB floating around.  I'd like to
consolidate them and start on serious improvements with the aim of
making it easier to use.  I'll take the Debian package as my starting
point, and look at grubinst, etc.

I've sent mail to Erich Boleyn, asking if he'd mind other people
taking ownership of GRUB, since he seems to have lost interest.

3) Going through my e-mail backlog.

There are a lot of things that have been addressed to me that I
haven't yet answered.  I hope to get a lot of e-mail written in the
next few days.

Have fun,

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)