Re: Roadmap

At 10:33 -0600 1999-01-09, Gordon Matzigkeit wrote:
1) Releasing an official Debian glibc package that works on the Hurd.

I've finally gotten the Hurd parts of the Debian glibc packaging
basically stabilized.  I've sent patches to Joel Klecker, and once he
and I have a chance to coordinate, I should be uploading new glibc
packages (based on 2.0.109) pretty soon.

I am currently working at merging your patches, it's going to take a while though as I am currently reorganizing my glibc packaging completely.
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                     <URL:http://web.espy.org/>
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                  <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>