Re: Please upload glibc 2.0.106 to the debian site!

Hi!

 MP> hello, to anyone who can do it: Please take the *.deb files for
 MP> glibc 2.0.106 from alpha.gnu.org and upload them to
 MP> ftp.debian.org.

I have been working on this... it should be done in the next few
days (actually, it will probably be glibc-2.0.109, or so).

The problem here is that people working on the Debian GNU/Linux/Sparc
port have not frozen their release, so me uploading a new version
would clobber their source packages.  I'll be sending Hurd patches to
Joel Klecker (glibc-pre2.1 maintainer), who will merge them with the
sparc changes.

I'll let all of you know as soon as this is complete,

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)