Re: Hurd packages uploaded

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 12:33:16PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, John Tobey wrote:
>
> > Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > > I uploaded gnumach 19981118 from contrib and hurd 19981204 today.
> >
> > Marcus, where can I get it?  The only logical places I know about are:
> >
> >    ftp.debian.org:/debian/dists/unstable/contrib/binary-hurd-i386/
>
> No, gnumach and hurd are free software so they go to "main" not "contrib" ;-)

Correct. And the correct distribution is sid, although there are also links
from unstable.

> It may happen also that they are still in Incoming.

They were. Now they are installed in the archive.

PS: I have a major system problem, as DOS deleted my partition table and
recover is not easy. If anybody has some experiences with this, I would
welcome private mail.

I lost my signature.