Re: Installing gnumach (installation guide part 2)

> FOR DEVELOPERS: Does installing a kernel requires packaging scripts? Maybe.
> We can offer updating GRUB if necessary or similar.

It should not.  The kernel always goes in /boot/gnumach (though it doesn't
really matter--just that your grub config loads it whereever it is), and
there is nothing else to be done about it for a new kernel.  One needs to
install GRUB, and that has hairy issues; but installing a new gnumach does
not change what one does with GRUB and the Hurd.