Re: Hurd for Sparc?

Every so often someone posts this question about SPARC.
Unfortunately, I can't find any of the previous posts.  Maybe they
went to the help-hurd list (which AFAIK is not archived).  Assuming
this message makes it into the archive at
http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/#debian-hurd, if you like, I'll
give the next person who asks about this your email address.

-John