debian hurd -- a little help?

With the generous help of fine volunteers like Mark Kettenis, OKUJI
Yoshinori, UCHIYAMA Yasushi (and others), we have been making some good
progress recently on getting gnumach and the hurd in usable shape.

We are ready to make some updated debian packages for libc, hurd, and
gnumach, and get other people bootstrapped to start building other debian
packages on the hurd.  But we haven't heard anything in a while from
debian-hurd folks, and we have (or at least I have) no clue about debian.

So how can we make these things happen?

Thanks,
Roland