Re: Porter roll call for Debian Bookworm

> > In case #1000435 (matplotlib crashes on mips64el) is not already on
> > your radar, would you please take a look?
> >

> Thank you. I will work on it right now.

Hello, I just added some information about this problem on this bug

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1001168#72

it seems to me that this is something related to gcc-11.  If I build matplotlib with gcc-10 there is no more crash.

I think that I reach my peter principe with this last effort :))

Cheers

Frederic