Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-05-09

On 5/29/19 6:34 AM, Mike Hosken wrote:
> The way I’ve got firmware on to my cds is via  adding them to the local repo that the Debian-CD uses to build the installation media. It adds them to the CD if you force firmware and contrib. I took all the firmware-all.deb files from non-free and contrib and added non-free and contrib to the local repo.

I don't have that possibility as I am building the images on Debian's official CD builder
machine, so I cannot use any custom hacks, it has to work with the official sources and
setup.

This means I have to add the functionality to debian-cd to pull the firmware from a
different mirror than the packages for the target architecture.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz