Re: dietlibc FTBFS on hppa due to EINVAL in setsockopt

Hi,

>On 2019-10-27 2:57 p.m., Thorsten Glaser wrote:
>> debian/unittests/socketfns.c fails (without and with pthreads)
>> and passed before.
>It built okay on my custom kernel:
>Linux atlas 4.14.150+ #1 SMP Sun Oct 27 15:38:00 EDT 2019 parisc64 GNU/Linux

thanks, good to know… so I guess we need a reproducer and file
a bug against the Linux kernel. I won’t do this tonight, but I
will see if it also fails on the porterbox.

Thanks,
//mirabilos
--
FWIW, I'm quite impressed with mksh interactively. I thought it was much
*much* more bare bones. But it turns out it beats the living hell out of