Re: A400 HP Server Issue

Hi Helge,

The DD of image worked but still no interaction however I've made some progress but still can interact via serial. What I've done is installed a fresh Debian Jessie on my A180c installed sshd and then the 64 bit kernel, via apt-get then removed drive stuck in in the A400. This worked and it boots to login prompt. The sad news is that no networking works or interaction via console. I have a plan to solve this, auto login root and run a script on login.

What I need to know is a few things,

Will a reinstall of the kernel detect the hardware changes?

Or

Do I need to run some network/detection program like what's on the install cd.

I'm determined to get this solved and have spent about 10 hours on it.

Any advise welcomed,

Have a fantastic day, I'm off to bed
Mike Hosken

Sent from my iPhone