Re: PARISC Linux website and status update

On 4/24/2013 9:18 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
On Sat, Apr 20, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Helge Deller <deller@gmx.de> wrote:
So, sorry for forgetting to mention GENTOO LINUX on the website!
I've fixed it now (please wait one hour until the cron job activates the changes).
I'm using Gentoo for all my hppa hacking right now since I wanted to
focus on toolchain issues rather than distribution issues :/
I have to say one learns a lot about toolchain issues building a distribution...

Have you played with mysql-5.5?  Testsuite appears to show some
glibc problems (pthread_cond_timedwait).  Thoughts?

Dave

--
John David Anglin    dave.anglin@bell.net