Re: debootstrap from parisc-linux.org

Hi Dave,

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 09:34:58AM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> On 4/22/2013 5:16 PM, Will Deacon wrote:
> > So, while the first stage completed without a hitch, the second stage blew
> > up due to dependency problems (fail log appended to bottom of this mail).
> I'll take a look and try to resolve these dependencies.  Is this
> a complete list?

Yes, that's a complete list as far as what debootstrap reported, although
I wouldn't be surprised if more crop up as it configures further packages.

Once apt is up and running, I might be able to resolve some of them by
adding the debian-ports mirror and then updating/reconfiguring manually.

Cheers,

Will