Re: Where are now the APT sources for debian-hppa ?

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 5:36 AM, Jean-Pierre HOFER
<jph@stephenson.dhis.org> wrote:
> since yesterday, the APT sources for debian-hppa seems to be no longer
> valid :
>
> http://security.debian.org lenny/updates/main Packages [ERROR]
>  404 Not Found [IP: 212.211.132.32.80]
>
> http:://ftp.fr.debian.org lenny/main Packages [ERROR]
>  404 Not Found [IP: 212.27.32.66 80]
>
> etc.
>
> Where are now the debian-hppa lenny depositories ?

We have been moving hppa to debian-ports infrastructure.

> Where are now the debian-hppa testing and unstable distributions available ?

Unfortunately we aren't yet fully setup in the debian-ports
infrastructure so the archive in the debian-ports infrastructure is
just a static snapshot which isn't changing.

We are working on it. Sorry for being slow :-(

Cheers,
Carlos.