Architecture removal and social contract

Dear DPL,

I would like to draw your attention to the following thread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2011/04/msg00001.html

and in particular to the following message, which has received no
answer to date:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2011/04/msg00004.html

I would normally not bother you with such port-specific problems,
especially when the discussion is so fresh, but:
a) It is my firm belief that we're going to harm our users, and thus
Social Contract #4 is at stake
b) The timeframe is very tight, since action is supposed to happen "in
the next few days"
c) Justifications for this course of action are decisions being made
on your behalf (by delegation), according to
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2011/04/msg00003.html

I know that you're probably busy with the upcoming elections, still, I
hope you will find the time to take a look at this issue.

Thanks,
T-Bone

--
Thibaut VARENE