Re: Problem compiling aqsis on hppa

Le 7 juil. 10 à 18:53, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo a écrit :
Umm... silly me, I forgot to mention that please CC me, I'm not subscribed
to this list :)

On Wednesday 07 July 2010 18:52:12 Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:
Hello,

Could anybody with access to a HPPA machine help me to debug this?

It takes less 10 minutes to compile inside pbuilder in a recent laptop, but the only available person who replied me in debian-mentors@ so far said that he had the hardware but that it was too obsolete to attempt to
compile this

If you need access to a hppa machine, please send me a login name and a ssh v2 pubkey

HTH

T-Bone

--
Thibaut VARÈNE