Re: Install hangs on HP c8000 - 'Turn off boot console ttyB0'

On Thu, April 8, 2010 14:11, Daniel Carmo Olops wrote:

> I'm trying to install Debian Lenny 5.0.4 on a HP c8000 workstation
> through serial console.

Take a look at a thread started by my 2 weeks ago :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2010/03/msg00023.html.

In short: I think the onboard serial ports are not recognized (see my last
mail in same thread). Currently I'm trying to get a PCI card with serial
ports, but no luck so far, would be great if you can try this.

Regards,
Geert