Re: HPPA and Squeeze

This one time, at band camp, dann frazier said:
> Are we still having random segfaults on paer? If so - that's be a good
> one to resolve. Not sure if DSA would be willing to grant (heh) you
> access to that box, or if we should try running a dummy buildd on
> another rp2470.

We're running paer on a uniprocessor kernel right now, and I believe the
segfaults have mostly gone away (although buildd should chime in if I'm
not remembering right - they will see more of the machine than I do).
That being said, if the porters and buildd people are happy to put the
SMP kernel back on and give him access, DSA have no objection.

Cheers,