Re: HPPA and Squeeze

Hello all,

Everybody is talking about the 'random crashes' and 'segfaults' in the HPPA version.
Over here I'm using the hppa on a small HP-UX workstation, and that has an uptime of 542 days!.
So it's not that unstable.
I even need to say that I had a lot more crashes with the x86 version then with the hppa version.

Just to say that I'm personally not so unhappy with deb hppa, and that not everything is bad.