Re: Bug in V_Sim package

On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 12:22 AM, Grant Grundler
<grundler@parisc-linux.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 02:52:50PM -0500, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:52 AM, Grant Grundler
>> <grundler@parisc-linux.org> wrote:
>> > https://buildd.debian.org/build.php agrees that none of the above
>> > exists for hppa. That seems....odd. There should be at least old
>> > packages around.
>> >
>> > Or are these packages new and just not built because of previous
>> > problems that Carlos already fixed?
>>
>> This failure is likely because of the hold-up with libstdc++6. The
>> fixed libstdc++6 package has now unblocked the building of a lot of
>> other packages.
>>
>> I just started a v-sim build on my local hppa box, which means that
>> the buildd should catch up eventually.
>
> My impression was the buildd had pretty much already caught up last night.
> Maybe it wasn't.
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=autotools-dev
>
> is giving me this error message:
>    I can't find package autotools-dev_ in the database.
>
> Note the trailing underscore. I didn't type that in.
> Any chance that's a bug in the php script?

It's possible that there is a bug elsewhere. Dann do you have any ideas?

Damien, if v-sim continues to FTBS please file an FTBS bug, CC
debian-hppa, and tag it hppa so I can see it here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=debian-hppa@lists.debian.org;which=tag&data=hppa&archive=no

Cheers,
Carlos.