Re: hppa in danger of being ignored for testing migration and eventual removal

Kyle McMartin wrote:
>>> Can you give me a recipe to build this by hand so I can try to
>>> reproduce on my two local boxes?
>> I tried to reproduce on one of my machines last night, and didn't
>> have any problems. Perhaps its an issue with the machine that does the
>> daily build? Kyle: is this still your box?
>>

> AFAIK, this is being done on a buildd box now, fjp messaged me on irc
> saying something to that effect, so I disabled the build on fattire.

I activated it on lafayette as the builds were not uploaded to
people.d.o anymore since the move to ravel and so were not available to
the big audience... If you want me to look into the build
environment/hardware, please let me know.

Cheers

Luk