Re: who actually cares about debian on hppa?

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Domenico Andreoli <cavok@dandreoli.com> wrote:

> What I mostly miss is my hppa box itself, which is located remotely. So
> every time I try a kernel that does not boot, I have to find someone
> to unplug the power cord. Given that when I have the free time nobody
> is there to pull the cord..
>
> Until I fix this, I will be off because of 1.  About 2, it is a constant
> lack I have for everything, so I have to manage it anyway.

Again I can provide access to machines. While the number of machines I
have that are remotely power cyclable is limited, I'm sure we can
arrange something. Let's not forget the cupertino test ring either.

HTH

--
Thibaut VARENE
http://www.parisc-linux.org/~varenet/