Please only say you care iff,
    1 - you are going to fix things
    2 - you have time to fix things

#1:
I just indirectly fixed/added a few things during the last few days which will solve a few current bugs, as well as be able to prevent a few bugs in future: - http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gcc.patches/166978 (gcc built-in locking functions for hppa) - http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2008-07/msg00010.html (*context functions for glibc on hppa). Both patches are waiting for Carlos to return from vacation on August 2nd. The gcc patch was already taken by JDA and he will feed it upstream after talking to Carlos.

I forgot to mention those two recent kernel patches which are important for installation and avoid further debian bug reports: - http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.parisc/405 (avoid boot crashes with specific STI graphic cards) - http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel.input/5340 (use old HIL driver during installation) Both patches were accepted upstream. (maybe I should tell debian kernel maintainers to include them?)

Helge