Re: Please help with hppa FTBFS in vdr-plugin-bitstreamout

Kyle McMartin wrote:
> Anyway, if you use a tmpfile, you'll be fine. (This has come up often in
> the kernel and other places, unfortunately.)

Ok, thanks! I'll replace -o /dev/null with a tempfile.

> Of course, we could just P-a-S it, because there's really likely no way
> your package will ever be used on hppa. :)

Yes, probably. Most likely the whole VDR and VDR plugin package suite
will be more or less useless on anything but i386/amd64. But as long as they
compile without putting too much effort into it, we will keep them for
all architectures.

But feel free to add vdr-plugin-bitstreamout to the P-a-S list, if you
think that's ok.

Tobias