NTPL transition

Hi all,

  I would set NPTL transition as a goal for queeze.

Are we available to agree on a shared path to push new life to this port?
I mean, this issue will bite more and more frequently, it must be fixed.

I am available to follow the required steps but obviously the more eyes
the better. This is the first time I work on a big transition like this.

I think the first packages have to be cross-built, until a minimal
build system is ready to run on the new libc6.1 (chroot?). Then start
an archive rebuild. It looks easy, where is the trap? :)

cheers,
Domenico

-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
 --[ http://www.dandreoli.com/gpgkey.asc
   ---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936  4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50