Re: hppa release status

Hi T-Bone et al,
	Hello from a non-programmer hppa user. I obtained a C3700 a couple of years
ago because it is the kind of reliable and robust hardware that you could
drive a truck over :-).  I can't help much with the sort of things that have
been discussed on this list recently. I am glad however, to see people
working through the problems involved. I can't help with the code-cutting but
I do have a spare hard drive and caddy for experimental installs. How can a
non-programmer help? For now I'll go back to finding out what killed my KDE
after a power outage.

Cheers, Geoff.