Help with arch-specific bug in mapnik package

[please CC me on replies]

Hello,

My package mapnik has an RC bug currently filed against it relating to
the hppa architecture.

It seems to hang as soon as the Python module is loaded.
I'm not quite sure where to go with this one; not least because I don't
have a way to reproduce the problem (http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi
doesn't list any hppa machine I can log into) but also because I'm not
really sure where to start debugging it.

Any help or advice, therefore, would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Dominic.