kde4libs vs qt4

Hi!

I have been trying to poke a couple of times on #parisc about
kde4libs/experimental vs qt4.4 build failures. Bug report here:

and full build log here:

http://buildd.ayous.org/fetch.php?pkg=kde4libs&arch=hppa&ver=4%3A4.0.80-1&stamp=1211907775&file=log&as=raw

I would like to ask again. Could someone with hppa access try to take a look
at it?

And yes, there is lots of arch specific codepaths in Qt, especially in that
area of the Qt headers.

Paer.debian.org is currently locked down, so there is not much I can do about
it myself.

Some people on #parisc suggested the following:  "in fact i'd be happy with
lamont flagging all X stuff as P-a-s"
That is also a current solution, but it is not my preferred solution. But I
guess it will need discussion with release team first?

So please people, please do something.

Thanks in advance

/Sune
--