Re: Booting a C360 with a graphic console

Frans Pop wrote:
Jean-Pierre HOFER wrote:
 2: console=tty0
 3: sti=10/0/4/0
 4: sti_font=VGA8x16

Where did those values come from? Were they added by default?
I cannot find anything in the installer that would set them, so if they are default they are probably defined in the firware or autodetected by the firmware.

They are autodetected and set at runtime by the palo bootloader and usually they are OK. I even think those parameters here are not the reason why Jean-Pierre runs into problems...

Helge