Re: access to hppa machine

I would like to investigate #404464. Is there someone willing to give me access to a hppa machine? I'm not a DD (so I can't use any official hppa porter machines), but my key 153FF940 is signed by a DD.

Thanks,
  Joachim

P.S.: Please CC: me on replies.

I may be able to provide access to a B1000 (400mhz (I think), and either 1 or 2gb ram (can't remember at the moment) - 2 x 73gb discs) - I can install whatever OS is necessary...

It's on a relatively slow DSL (3Mb down 446Kb up), and is currently under my desk collecting dust, but if it'll be useful I can get it together for development...

Cheers,

Pete.