Re: Occurs on hppa too

tag 387498 + unreproducible
thanks

On Fri, Oct 20, 2006 at 08:50:13PM -0400, Camm Maguire wrote:
> Greetings!  This exact same problem also afflicts the current hppa
> autobuilders and paer.

Could you please give us more information or a testcase?

I have tried the testcase you sent concerning mips and mipsel, and it
works correctly on both paer and my machine.

Also the autobuilders have built gcl, maxima and axiom without any
problem. For acl2, there is a SIGILL on hppa, but I guess it is
different from this bug.