Re: RES: State of XOrg in testing/unstable

Yes it does have AGP slot indeed. Also I have tested G200 matrox card
with it with lockup without
white blinking display is it does with  ATI Technologies Inc RV280
card.  Both cards runs with AGP, I do not have any PCI cards to test it
with at this moment. :)

Joni

--
Joni Bäcklund, Tel +358400665775, FAX +35898042007
     Email: joni@connect.fi, oh2njr@sral.fi